Jaycartoons: Donkle Clicker Jaycartoons: Donkle Clicker

I GOTTA GET TO LEVEL 30, SO I CAN FISH FOR BEACH LOBSTERS!

Final Form Final Form

Thats my lobster! -.5 for too real bro.

Eric and adam pilot Eric and adam pilot

More, better jokes plz. Great premise.

Mond Cards Mond Cards

I like your art. A lot.

Roboteka Roboteka

The concept is majorly basic, the robot's not particularly cute and he sure as hell isn't memorable or unique, but looking past all these nitpicks, the controls are terrible, I have no idea where or how to click the robot to make him go anywhere I want him to. It seems more random than anything else.

SUPER MEME 32x SUPER MEME 32x

How do you get past level 3?

davethemonkey responds:

try pressing a+s on level 2 boss

Materialization (WIP) Materialization (WIP)

I'm not an audio content creator so I can't tell you about the Arp or anything but it sounds a bit, harsh. Like, too much clap I think it is? I don't know, it was okay. Wish I could be more helpful.

Exilious responds:

Well, I was already going to turn down the clap, I just wanted to upload this so I can get reviews on the melody, but nonetheless, I appreciate you being able to point out the fact that the clap needs to be lowered! Thanks! :D

Elfire - Zombies and cocaine Elfire - Zombies and cocaine

It deserves a 5.

Not from me, from everyone. How is this not the greatest rated song in the audio portal? FUCK YOU ARE AWESOME. More please.

Devo P - 150 cc Devo P - 150 cc

Not quite my favorite collection of instruments.

I like my dance music to have a slightly slower tempo as well.

devopablo responds:

Is it really that much fun being an NG troll?

Magick gone out of control Magick gone out of control

Happens to us all eventually.

StudioPirrate responds:

Really ? Damn !! XD

august patreon pinup - Classic Lara Croft august patreon pinup - Classic Lara Croft

The line above her butt and the position of her lips gives a strong impression that she is bending forward but, her torso position disagrees. Plastic bendy stomach Croft? Centaur invisible front legs Croft? Weirdly drawn Croft. Less hot because of that, still hot though. Also did she just shoot me??

StudioPirrate responds:

ah? well maybe... It's still too fresh to my eyes, so I'll give it another look in a couple of days. I used a couple of different ref pictures so i might have mixed them up the wrong way !! XD

Let's Feel Like Garbage Let's Feel Like Garbage

Togetherness. I love you Mataknight.