All 23 art Reviews

Magick gone out of control Magick gone out of control

Happens to us all eventually.

StudioPirrate responds:

Really ? Damn !! XD

august patreon pinup - Classic Lara Croft august patreon pinup - Classic Lara Croft

The line above her butt and the position of her lips gives a strong impression that she is bending forward but, her torso position disagrees. Plastic bendy stomach Croft? Centaur invisible front legs Croft? Weirdly drawn Croft. Less hot because of that, still hot though. Also did she just shoot me??

StudioPirrate responds:

ah? well maybe... It's still too fresh to my eyes, so I'll give it another look in a couple of days. I used a couple of different ref pictures so i might have mixed them up the wrong way !! XD

Let's Feel Like Garbage Let's Feel Like Garbage

Togetherness. I love you Mataknight.

Miraculous Lisabug Miraculous Lisabug

Love it.

robotsan responds:

Thank you!

No Mercy for Isabelle No Mercy for Isabelle

I enjoy everything about this, even the font.

Rouge the Bat Tentacles Rouge the Bat Tentacles

Fantasy's can be just pure fantasy. And fantasy rape, is incredibly sexy to some.

Titanic Steambath Titanic Steambath

Neither of those expressions match the characters at all and I just don't care. Great work. I came.

Farah - Prince Of Persia Farah - Prince Of Persia

Awesome expression, great pose, wish it weren't a beginning of a sketch fucking her. Poorly detailed ghost fine, fucking pure thin air fine, beginning of a sketch, somehow much worse for me personally. Sorry for the lack of helpful critique I still quite like it just explaining the 4.

Aloy - Horizon Zero Dawn Aloy - Horizon Zero Dawn

Nitpicks here, the tears are hard to see and the clothes almost look tailored as they are, as opposed to looking ripped or torn at all.

4.5 Because it's very well drawn and hot and I quite enjoy powerful, (or at least confident) characters made meek. Especially by apparent rape. 5 without the nitpicks.

Fun with Daisy and Rosalina Fun with Daisy and Rosalina