Materialization (WIP) Materialization (WIP)

I'm not an audio content creator so I can't tell you about the Arp or anything but it sounds a bit, harsh. Like, too much clap I think it is? I don't know, it was okay. Wish I could be more helpful.

Exilious responds:

Well, I was already going to turn down the clap, I just wanted to upload this so I can get reviews on the melody, but nonetheless, I appreciate you being able to point out the fact that the clap needs to be lowered! Thanks! :D

Elfire - Zombies and cocaine Elfire - Zombies and cocaine

It deserves a 5.

Not from me, from everyone. How is this not the greatest rated song in the audio portal? FUCK YOU ARE AWESOME. More please.

Devo P - 150 cc Devo P - 150 cc

Not quite my favorite collection of instruments.

I like my dance music to have a slightly slower tempo as well.

devopablo responds:

Is it really that much fun being an NG troll?

(cover) Owl City - Fireflies (cover) Owl City - Fireflies

I dislike covers of songs.

Mostly because vocals are the main feature. You can psychoanalyze all you want and say that people who know the songs tend to pay more attention to the instrument they play, but the subconscious mind, the one that just grazes the song, needs vocals if they are their in the original. Or it just sounds empty. Empty regardless of number or type of instruments. Maybe it's just hideously long. I don't know.

Wolflux responds:

I respect that. Each to their own.

I couldn't reach as high as Young if I tried though, otherwise I'd have done a vocal cover; Baritones aren't THAT high-pitched, unfortunately.

I still stand by my decision to make it an instrumental cover, though. I'm perfectly cool with the fact that it won't appeal to everyone.

Ode to Stove Ode to Stove

Without more context I can only judge on

PURE entertainment value. And it's fucking entertaining. Welcome to metal everybody. This is metal. And really funny too. I don't really know how to judge it but on pure instinct. Funny, bad ass solo. Guns suck don't use guns.

DruoxtheShredder responds:

Wait-what?

[DN] Trance Intro [DN] Trance Intro

Why submit if you abandoned?

Seriously, wtf man. You didn't think it was good enough so you gave up but you put work into it so you didn't want it to go to waste so you clutter the audio portal for that man? Make something, YOU think is good and complete and then you might get a star from me man. Not cool.

DanceNation responds:

Its the audio portal dude, its not meant to be taken seriously. The AP is for spam and shitty music purposes only. If you come here for quality music, i am afraid to tell you, but your not at the right place :(

FFIX - You're not alone! [XD] FFIX - You're not alone! [XD]

Wonderful if a bit,

Overly electronic near the end? Pretty damn good.

Sephirot24 responds:

Yeah. Marvelous song but I think I didn't do it 100% justice. Maybe I'll revise it someday. Thx for reviewing! :)

--SephX--

Between Night and Day Between Night and Day

Respect.

Ballin' experience.

Looking For Something Looking For Something

Made me imagine looking for something,

but that may have been because of the name and the song just happens to fit in with that theme. Anyways, good stuff, I'm getting down to this.

Drawoh responds:

Lo Improvisado Lo Improvisado

Greatness.

It is quite good and I may be the minority but in my reviews the only thing that truly matters is my opinion of the music and I quite enjoy repetition when what's repeating is of such high quality. Respect.

Drawoh responds:

thank you very, u're totally right :P